New Beginning

Welcome to my blogsite... I will try my best to update it once in a while !!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Boring day


I spent the whole afternoon yesterday to update this freakin blog and friendster and i got so tired. I went to work and got bored while working... Then i was kinda upset coz i feel really really bored!!! So I went to Fox and Hound with yoon and jay yesterday night. :)... Then i fell asleep... Wake up went to lunch buffet and now i am about to go out and have fun..

btw... why no one ever compliment and actually finish a slice of my cheesecake..
maybe it's chocolate cheesecake..
I am gonna make irish cream cheesecake. No more excuses....
CIAO

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger aLice said…

    chia ... i think by the time u r here... i still have the choco cheesecake... so you can try.. heheheh. i won't make the irish cream one UNless that 2 sampah tang finish this one...

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Chin Kian said…

    we would L.O.V.E to try it but please....have a bit mercy on us.....alice u gotta try my brownie...check out my blog and see how tasty it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home