New Beginning

Welcome to my blogsite... I will try my best to update it once in a while !!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

IGNORE COMMENT FROM CHINKIAN


ATTENTION my blog reader... If you happen to read comment from one crazy user "chinkian".. please ignore it... That guy head is cracked because of his secret desire with ******... huhuhu....
Anyway.. this blog is actually for me to update all my pics but it ended up as a laughing stock and the war of criticizing just about to start... he will get annoying comment from me everytime he post something... huhuh

I forgot to post pic of my best award winning cheesecake...
it's a chocolate cheesecake..
i spend a lot of money to buy the finest ingredients for the cheesecake..
the best baking chocolate... best cream cheese... everything to the finest...
and i put my whole heart to make the cheesecake..
Anyone that wants to give it a try are welcomed to drop by my apt and give it a try...^^

BY THE WAY, the picture do not do its justice.. it tastes better than it looks.
i took the pic a minute ago and i made the cheesecake 2 days ago so... it looks better than it should .. LOL
and yoon likes it.. hhuuhu.. ask him if you want to verify its deliciousness...
HE never actually finished a slice of it too... :(
i put too much chocolate topping.. i guess that is why it doesn;t look that good...

on the top of the cheesecake.. there are some white dots. Those are not expired.. "rosak" cheesecake.. it's powdered sugar that i put so that it looks good..

hahhaa....
speaking of which.. i just wake up from my beauty nap.
i spend my day going to wallmart and heb to help jay (the guy with the indian hair look *hahaha) buy some groceries stuff. He is fresh off the boat from KOREA.. imported directly ..
any girls interested out there are welcome to drop by and send me a message...
i'll hook you up!!!

back to the crazy *** maniac chinkian.... HOHOHO
we'll see!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alice's cheesecake is awesome...TOPNOTCH!believe it or not, it's even better than cheesecakefactory's...

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Chin Kian said…

    man..please dun follow my post la... Let me give some comment on your award-winning chocolate cheesecake...the cheese is not cooked....the top layer of chocolate is too thick and hard....

    you were begging for me to leave comment just now....u said i can leave any comment...now you're asking everyone not to listen to me?

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger aLice said…

    MeV said...
    Alice's cheesecake is awesome...TOPNOTCH!believe it or not, it's even better than cheesecakefactory's...


    ooo yeah... that;s right baby....

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Chin Kian said…

    from now on melvin will be responsible to eat all Alice's cakes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home