New Beginning

Welcome to my blogsite... I will try my best to update it once in a while !!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

LIFE

I started my day late... woke up at 1 pm... chillin at home until 3. Went to drink bubble tea with ck and melvin. Went to mall and get a pair of earring.. Hangs out with Monica and Keagen ...
Another boring day passes by ..

Thinking of doing my groceries now...
hm.. maybe i shouldn't

O yeah... I got into argument today. kinda sick and tired of all the fights.
When i went to H****, i saw H***y and i feel something is missing..
I felt different.. I felt like crying deep down because i still wish to be his friend. I wish i turn back time and never really wanted to know him. I feel silly feeling sad because he might not feel that way.
In my little heart, I always treasured my friend, never wanted to hurt them. I had a sad past about friendship back in college. One thing i learn for sure.. it's hard to find a good friend. Some people are good but sometimes they take you for granted and that hurts. I guess we have to deal with it for the rest of our life because that's what an adult life is all about.

Sometimes you have to choose several paths in your life, the choices might seem hard because they seem to have equal rewards. I did choose and now i am starting a new life now..
I choose the path that makes me happy the most for now. but i still want to be with friends with the rest of the guys because i really hope we can still be friends. I found my path now and i am happy being with him.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Chin Kian said…

    Cheer up, girl...sometimes life ain't that complicated as it seems.

    A good friend will understand & know how to treat you accordingly, given your current situation.

    A good friend, will remain unchanged, no matter how you ignore him. He understands and will not put you on the spot.

    If that good friend of yours demands more than what you can give, or complains he's not getting enough, even when he knows what you're going through, he is not worth that title you gave him.

    Wait, do you think you are your good friend's good friend? If not, stop thinking and go to sleep.

    If yes ar...go to sleep also la its so late already! I'm already talking nonsense liao. Nitez

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger aLice said…

    wa........... nice one!!! Thank you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home